Business Attorney in San Luis Obispo
Are you starting a new business and need a business attorney in San Luis Obispo? We advise businesses owners and ventures in all aspects of start-up and operations.
Toews Law Group, Inc. can help you take the steps to obtain financing, protect your business, choose the insurance that is right for your business and more. These questions are extremely important. Getting the correct answers from a business attorney in San Luis Obispo can have a direct impact on the success and viability of your business. The stream of questions that might challenge you as a business owner can seem endless. However, there is no need to go at it alone.
Here are some of the questions we can help you answer:
- Should you use a business entity (partnership, corporation, LLC) or simply operate as a proprietor?
- If you will incorporate, should you elect sub-chapter S status?
- What written agreements do you need to have with your co-owners?
- Should you take steps to protect the name of your business?
- What documentation should you have for your employees?
- What steps should you take to limit liability arising from the business?
- How should you document relationships with customers? Vendors? Creditors?
- What insurance do you need, and what can you do without?
- How can you finance your business?
- Is your business in trouble or does a troubled business owe you money?
As business attorneys in San Luis Obispo, Toews Law Group, Inc. can meet a range of business legal and consultation needs. We serve as business consultants on debt restructuring, sales, purchases, and reorganizations of troubled businesses, and other workout situations.
Owning and operating a business is no easy task, and there are many responsibilities included in being a business owner. Dealing with the many aspects of business law can be daunting to take on alone. Reach out to Toews Law Group, Inc. today so that we can take the guess work out of this process and provide you with the assurance that you are making the correct and legal decisions going forward. Our business attorneys in San Luis Obispo are confident about our experience and the services we provide.